Converting to BAMBOO-V2
“The king is dead, long live the king!” is a traditional proclamation made in various countries following the accession of a new monarch. The seemingly contradictory phrase announces the death of the previous monarch while saluting the new monarch, assuring the public of continuity” [ref].
BAMBOO V1 is dead. Soon after the initial launch, a small number of users start reporting harvesting issues. After analyzing the data, it quickly became clear that there was an issue with the contracts and the only way to ensure everyone’s safety and Pandaswap’s long-term scalability was to redeploy new farm contracts.
Long live BAMBOO V2!
BAMBOO V2 was primary introduced to replace Bamboo V1 tokens patching the bug that caused the issue with the reward payout. As community-based crypto protocol, Pandaswap team decided to listen the community and make some additional changes: i) the Migrator code was removed from the contract and was set a max hard cap at 250M. Last but not least, a new page was introduced to allow users convert their BAMBOO v1 tokens to BAMBOO v2 in an easy and fast way.
Liquidity Migration to BAMBOO v2
New migration features were introduced to the Exchange portal, making the process of withdrawing liquidity from BAMBOO V1 and depositing it into BAMBOO V2 fast and simple. User can access the migration portal through the exchange portal.
In brief, four steps are required to ensure that your Liquidity will migrate to BAMBOO v2:
- Access Farm V1, and unlock and connect your Wallet
- Select Menu, then unstake all sBamboo V1 and harvest your earned Bamboo V1 for each pool you did invested
- Ensure to take a short video in case you get affected by the bug. This will help us reimburse you faster! Check our policy for reimbursement here:
- Clicking on the BambooV2 link will redirect you to the latest BambooV2 portal.
- Select Convert to V2 to access the Conversion portal
- Approve the BambooV2 contract by selecting MAX and then APPROVE
- Finally convert your BambooV1 tokens to BambooV2 by clicking MAXand then CONVERT
🔗 Official Links
⚠At the time of writing this article, the farm v2 web app is not yet live and won’t be live until 10 PM EST.
💻 Smart Contracts
The updated contracts are available at github.com/Pandaswapdex/pandaswap-contracts